Sherry joined D’Arcy & Deacon LLP as an associate in July 2017 following her Call to the Bar. Prior to attending law school, she completed her Bachelor of Nursing Degree and Masters in Health Studies. She worked as a registered nurse in a number of practice settings before transitioning to the legal profession.
In her spare time, Sherry enjoys travelling, reading and a number of hobbies. She is also an avid Winnipeg Jets fan.
- University of Manitoba: Bachelor of Nursing 1988
- University of Athabasca: Masters in Health Studies 2007
- University of Manitoba: Juris Doctor 2016
- Call to the Manitoba Bar 2017
Special Achievements & Awards
- Max and Manly Isaacs Prize – Legal Methods Course Award 2013
- Competed in Robson Hall Negotiation Competition 2014
- Publication in the Manitoba Law Journal 2014
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Association of Registered Nurses of Manitoba