Mr. Muys is a partner with the firm and has been with D'Arcy & Deacon since 2002. He practices in a broad range of civil litigation cases and has significant experience in creditors and debtor law, bankruptcy and insolvency law, construction law, insurance law and employment law. He has appeared in all levels of court in Manitoba and the Federal Court of Canada as well as before various boards and tribunals. Mr. Muys also has an active real estate practice and achieved the highest standing in Real Estate Transactions at the University of Manitoba Law School.
Mr. Muys was also a lecturer for seven years at the University of Manitoba Law School in the first year clinical course of Legal Methods which emphasizes oral advocacy skills. Mr. Muys has also been a lecturer in the second year clinical course of Introduction to Advocacy at the University of Manitoba Law School.
- University of Manitoba Bachelor of Arts, 1999
- University of Manitoba Bachelor of Laws, 2002
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2003
Special Achievements & Awards
- Highest standing in Real Estate Transactions, 2002
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Kolbe Refugee Home Inc.