Brooke joined D’Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in June 2022 after completing her Juris Doctor degree at the University of Manitoba. During her time in law school, Brooke served as the Chair of the Community Outreach Committee, assisted local businesses through the L. Kerry Vickar Business Law Clinic, and worked as a Lead Student Editor for the Manitoba Law Journal.
In her spare time, Brooke enjoys spending time with family, golfing, and playing board games.
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2022
Affiliations and Achievements
- John R. Haig, Q.C. Memorial Prize in Advanced Legal Research, 2022
- Judge Ross A. Johnston Prize for Family Law, 2022
- Dean's List (Pitblado Scholarship) 2021
- Shelly M. Weiss Memorial Scholarship, 2020
- Max & Manly Isaacs Prize, 2020
- Chown Centennial Entrance Scholarship, 2019
- Manitoba Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member