Ernst (Ernie) joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an associate in May 2022 following his Call to the Bar. He focuses his practice on corporate and commercial matters, real estate transactions, and employment law. He also has experience with wills and estates.
Prior to attending law school, Ernst completed a Diploma in Structural Engineering Technology and a Degree in Construction Management. He worked in several different Construction roles before transitioning to the legal profession.
Ernst is a Board member of Meals on Wheels. He is also a Hockey Canada Certified Coach having spent time with youth in St. Vital and St. Boniface.
Ernst provides legal services in both English and German.
- Red River College, Structural Engineering Technology Diploma, 2010
- RRC Polytech, Bachelor of Technology, Construction Management (Honours) 2017
- Schulich School of Business at York University, Certificate in Critical Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders, 2017
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australia), Juris Doctor, 2019
- National Committee on Accrediation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2020
- Dale Carnegie, Communication and Soft Skills, 2022
- Director, Meals on Wheels
- Hockey Canada Certified Coach