Meghan joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in May, 2021.
Meghan completed her Bachelor of Commerce and Juris Doctor at the University of Manitoba. During law school, Meghan spent time as Chair of the Accessibility Committee, Co-President of the Health and Elder Law Group, and finally as Vice-President Internal of the Manitoba Law Students' Association. Meghan also volunteers with the Refugee Sponsorship Support Program.
In her spare time, Meghan enjoys Winnipeg’s art and music scene, travelling and spending time with family.
Meghan offers legal services in French.
- Université de Sainte-Boniface, Programme en administration des affaires, 2012-2015
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), 2017 (Majors in Human Resource Services and International Business)
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2021
- KortoJura Oral and Written Communication Certification in Legal French
- Bastarache Moot Competition, 2020 - Oralist
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Manitoba Bar Association - Member