Meghan joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in May, 2021.
Meghan completed her Juris Doctor at the University of Manitoba, where she was Vice-President Internal of the Manitoba Law Students' Association during her final year. Prior to that, she was the Chair of the Accessibility Committee and a Co-President of the Health and Elder Law Group. Meghan also volunteered for various initiatives including the Inland Protection Program at Welcome Place and the Refugee Sponsorship Support Program.
Meghan is fluent in French and represented Robson Hall in the Bastarache Moot Competition in 2020.
In her spare time, Meghan enjoys camping, yoga, singing and travel.
- Université de Sainte-Boniface, Programme en administration des affaires, 2012-2015
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), 2017 (Majors in Human Resource Services and International Business)
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2021
- KortoJura Oral and Written Communication Certification in Legal French
- Board Member, Prairie Voices Inc.