Meghan joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in May, 2021. Meghan is developing her practice with a focus on negotiating practical resolutions for clients.
Meghan completed her Bachelor of Commerce and Juris Doctor at the University of Manitoba while volunteering with many internal committees and external organizations.
In her spare time, Meghan enjoys travelling, spending time outdoors and attending events throughout Manitoba.
Meghan offers legal services in French.
- Université de Sainte-Boniface, Programme en administration des affaires, 2012-2015
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), 2017 (Majors in Human Resource Services and International Business)
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2021
- KortoJura Oral and Written Communication Certification in Legal French
- Bastarache Moot Competition, 2020 - Oralist
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Manitoba Bar Association - Member