Alyssa received her Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University in 2018 after obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Manitoba, majoring in History.
Alyssa's practice is focused in civil litigation, assisting clients with a range of issues including employment law, medical malpractice, contract disputes, and estate litigation.
During law school, Alyssa was the Vice-President of Lawyers Without Borders and a volunteer with the Tenant's Rights Board, the Dalhousie Student Advocacy Service, and completed a term at the Dalhousie Legal Aid Clinic. She now sits on the Board of Swimmingly Manitoba.
In her free time, Alyssa is an avid cyclist and traveller.
Assistant: Marilyn Thiessen
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts, 2014
- Schulich School of Law Dalhousie University, JD, 2018
- Schulich Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Manitoba Bar Association - Member