Dale Beynon is an associate at D'Arcy & Deacon LLP. Dale joined the firm as an articling student in June, 2020 and practices in the areas of employment law, corporate law, and civil litigation.
Dale received his Juris Doctor from Robson Hall Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba in 2020. He was called to the Manitoba Bar in June of 2021. Prior to law school, Dale obtained a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) at the University of Manitoba majoring in both Finance and Accounting.
In his spare time, Dale enjoys coaching youth soccer as well as playing recreationally.
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), 2015
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2020
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2021
- Patricia N. and Mark G. Smerchanski Law Entrance Scholarship, 2017
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for International Business Law, 2018