Caroline joined D’Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in June 2018. She will practice in both the civil and corporate areas of the firm throughout the articling year. Caroline received her Juris Doctor from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 2016. During law school Caroline played on numerous sports teams, was a board member of multiple student organizations and worked in the pro bono Law Clinic. Prior to law school, Caroline attended the University of Manitoba, and obtained her Advanced Bachelor of Arts degree in the faculty of Earth, Environment and Resources.
Caroline is also a certified white-water canoe guide, a volunteer ski patroller and a cycling guide. In her free time Caroline loves spending time outdoors with her family at the lake, playing on a variety of sports teams, going sailing and skiing, and everything in between.
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts (Advanced), 2012
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2017
- University of Manitoba Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Certified Student Attorney at the UND School of Law Pro Bono Law Clinic 2015- 2016