Caroline has focused her areas of practice on corporate and commercial matters, real estate transactions and agricultural law. She also has experience with mergers and acquisitions, fraud, foreclosures and wills and estates. Caroline primarily represents professional individuals and small-to-medium sized business owners, and has experience working with large corporations.
Following completion of her studies at the University of North Dakota School of Law, Caroline joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student and became an associate of the firm in June 2019. Caroline centers her practice mentality on providing high quality legal services while anticipating her clients' needs.
Caroline is also a member of the Manitoba Bar Association Young Lawyer's Section Executive Council, and a Board member with the Stevenson-Britannia Adult Learning Centre. Caroline is a mentor with the Robson Hall Law Students Mentorship Program, volunteers with the Legal Help Centre drop-in clinic and acts as a volunteer lawyer with Spark.
Also a certified white-water canoe and cycling guide, Caroline loves to spend time outdoors; she happiest sailing, downhill skiing, spending time out at the lake and everything in between.
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts (Advanced), 2012
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2017
- University of Manitoba Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Certified Student Attorney at the UND School of Law Pro Bono Law Clinic 2015- 2016