Laura Minuk joined D’Arcy and Deacon LLP as an associate in July 2017. She received her Juris Doctor from the University Of North Dakota School Of Law in 2015. Prior to law school, Laura attended the University of Manitoba, and obtained her Honours degree from the Faculty of Arts, majoring in Psychology.
Laura is a member of the civil litigation department at D'Arcy & Deacon LLP, practicing primarily in the areas of labour and employment, administrative law, and civil litigation. She has successfully appeared before all levels of court in Manitoba.
During her spare time, Laura enjoys spending time with her dog, family and friends, and attending spin classes.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, ND - J.D., May 2015
- National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2016
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB - B.A. (Hons.), May 2011
Special Achievements and Awards
• Dean’s Honour List (2009-2011)
• Wolinsky Scholarship (2010)
• Highest Grade in Professional Writing
and Communication (2014)
• Lillian Elsinga award for
Outstanding Student Leader
• The University of North Dakota
School of Law Outstanding Student
Leadership Award (2015)
• Jewish Foundation of Manitoba
Women’s Endowment Fund
Grants Committee Member
• United Way GenNext Summit
• Member, Manitoba Bar Association
• Member, Canadian Bar Association