Laura Minuk joined D’Arcy and Deacon LLP as an associate in July 2017. She received her Juris Doctor from the University Of North Dakota School Of Law in 2015. Prior to law school, Laura attended the University of Manitoba, and obtained her Honours degree from the Faculty of Arts, majoring in Psychology.
During her spare time, Laura enjoys spending time with her dog, family and friends, and attending spin classes.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, ND - J.D., May 2015
- National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2016
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB - B.A. (Hons.), May 2011
Special Achievements and Awards
- Dean’s Honour List (2009-2011)
- Wolinsky Scholarship (2010)
- Highest Grade in Professional Writing and Communication (2014)
- Lillian Elsinga award for Outstanding Student Leader Award (2015)
- The University of North Dakota School of Law Outstanding Student Leadership Award (2015)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association