Paul Kathler joined D’Arcy and Deacon LLP as an articling student in June 2016 following his graduation from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law. During his time at law school Paul worked as a researcher for both the Office of Dean of Faculty of Law and the Legal Research Institute. In his third year, Paul competed in two trial advocacy moots – the Solomon Greenberg Moot and the Western Canada Moot. Paul also earned an undergraduate degree in History from the University of Manitoba.
Born and raised in Winnipeg, Paul enjoys taking in the many festivals and events the city has to offer year round. He also enjoys cooking, gardening and just about anything one can do outdoors.
• University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor (2016)
• University of Manitoba, B.A. (Honours) (2013)
Special Achievements & Awards
• Western Canada Moot (2016)
• Solomon Greenberg Moot (2015)
• Dean’s Honour List – Faculty of Arts (2008-2012)
• Gershon and Adela Grubert Memorial Award
• Member, Manitoba Bar Association
• Member, Canadian Bar Association