Josh joined D'Arcy & Deacon LLP as an articling student in June 2015. He continues to practice in the areas of corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on professional corporations.
Prior to attending law school, he earned his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Manitoba majoring in Sociology and minoring in Economics. During his three years at law school, Josh served the Manitoba Law Students' Association as a first year representative, as the Manitoba Bar Association representative and as the Vice-President.
Josh is active in volunteering in the community, having worked with youths and serving on steering committees and boards of directors for community organizations.
In his spare time, Josh enjoys reading, playing the drums and is an avid sports fan who plays golf, hockey and squash.
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2015
Special Achievements & Awards
- Manitoba Bar Association Headnotes and Footnotes Award
- Competed in Robson Hall Negotiation Competition, 2014
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba, 2009-2012
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of Winnipeg Jewish Theatre
- Member of 2016 Manitoba Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee
- Manitoba Law Students’ Association, 2012-2015
- Former Advisor to B’nai Brith Red River Region Youth Groups