Mr. Willcock is an associate with the firm and practices business law and is involved in corporate and commercial transactions, commercial leasing and real estate. He also practices in the areas of health care law, estate planning, estate administration and municipal law.
- University of Manitoba Bachelor of Science, 1974
- University of Manitoba Bachelor of Laws, 1978
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 1979
Special Achievements and Awards
- Mr. Willcock was selected by his peers to be included in the 2008 to 2016 editions of the book "The Best Lawyers in Canada" published and distributed by Woodward/White, Inc. under the heading of Real Estate Law.
- January of 2006, presented with an "Honour Award" by The St. Paul's College Alumni & Friends Association Inc. at its 15th annual dinner held on January 21st, 2006 at the Delta Hotel. The Award was presented to Mr. Willcock "In appreciation for exceptional contribution to St. Paul's College and Catholic higher education in Manitoba." Mr. Willcock has been a Member of the Board of Governors of St. Paul's College since 1988 and served as Chairperson of the Board from 1993 to 2002.
- June of 2002, presented with a plaque by St. Paul's College in recognition of his contribution to St. Paul's College during his term as Chairman of the Board of Governors of St. Paul's College from 1993 to 2002
- September of 2001, honoured by The Canadian Association for Entrostomal Therapy by being presented with the President's Award in recognition of his significant and valuable contribution in fostering CAET and Enterostomal Nursing Practice in Canada (Enterostomal Therapy is a specialty area of nursing that provides preventative, acute and rehabilitative care for people with select disorders of the gastrointestinal and integumentary systems). Mr. Willcock has been involved with CAET since 1979
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Sessional Lecturer, University of Manitoba Law School, Solicitors' Transactions Course (1997 to 2001)
- Seminar Leader, Corporate and Commercial Transactions Segment of the Law Society of Manitoba's Bar Admissions Course (1996 to 2005)
- Participant in Free Legal Advice Clinic for Law Day, Manitoba Bar Association
- Past Chairman of the Board of Governors, St. Paul's College at the University of Manitoba (Board Member from 1988 to 2007)
- Past Member of the Ethics Committee of the Catholic Health Association of Manitoba Inc. (A Grey Nuns Corporation)
- Past Member of Board of Directors, Youville Clinic Inc. (a Grey Nuns Corporation)
- Past Member of Board of Directors and Legal Counsel, Junior Achievement of Manitoba Inc.