Tomas joined D'Arcy & Deacon as an articling student in June, 2009. Prior to Law School, Tomas attended the Asper School of Business where he majored in Accounting.
In his spare time, Tomas enjoys playing various sports such as soccer, tennis and softball. Other interests include learning Italian and playing guitar.
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Laws, 2009
Special Achievements and Awards
- D. A. Thompson Q.C. prize for the highest standing in International Trade Law
- L.D. Morosnick prize for the highest standing in Crime, Law and Society
- Elizabeth May Markle Scholarship
- Dr. Adam Giesinger Scholarship in Science and Mathematics
- Dean's Honour List University of Manitoba (2002, 2003)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association