Brent practices in the area of corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on corporate and commercial transactions, corporate governance, and other contractual matters. He assists clients in a wide range of business law matters including asset and share transactions and in the drafting various commercial agreements. He works with clients in a wide variety of industries including agriculture, agribusiness, banking, construction, online marketing, insurance and craft brewing.
Brent and his wife reside in downtown Winnipeg with their young son. They are active participants in and strong supporters of Winnipeg’s arts community. Brent is an avid home chef and loves to cook for friends and family.
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2013
- University of Manitoba, Master Public Administration, 2010
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 2009
Special Achievements & Awards
- University of Manitoba Dean's Honour List: 2007-2009
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association