Mr. Goldenberg articled with D'Arcy & Deacon in 1997 and was called to the Manitoba Bar in June of 1998.
Mr. Goldenberg is a partner with the Firm, practising primarily in the area of corporate and commercial law, with specific focus on commercial transactions, corporate finance, tax, real estate, wills and estates. He is married with two children.
University of Manitoba Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, 1994
Osgoode Hall (Toronto) Faculty of Law, 1997
Call to the Manitoba Bar, 1998
Special Achievements & Awards
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon Entrance Scholarship (excellence in academic and personal achievement), Osgoode Hall Faculty of Law
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Manitoba
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Sessional Instructor, The University of Manitoba Solicitors' Transactions Course (2002 - 2007)
- Sessional Instructor, The University of Manitoba Commercial Law (2007-2008)
- Learning Group Facilitator, Manitoba CPLED Program 2004-2005
- Presenter, Advanced Real Estate Transactions for Support Staff for the Law Society of Manitoba
- Director, Simaril Inc. - a non-profit community agency which supports adults who have developmental disabilities (2000 - 2006)
- Director, The Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba (2010- Present)